Posted on 25 October 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social documentation, social media, technical communication, technical writing, Tekom tcworld. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- 996,369 hits
- Two Australian tech writing conferences just around the corner
- Discovered the Issue Mover for GitHub and it’s super cool
- Helping open-source contributors get started
- Doc fixits and content strategy at Write the Docs Sydney on Tuesday
- Login or log in, sign up or signup? How to tell when to use one word, when two
- Next Sydney Write the Docs meetup at Atlassian, July 3rd
- Thoughts on a remote Write the Docs meetup
- How to build an Amazon Kindle book via HTML and OPF
- New Trilby Trench action novel – Words Words Words
- The art, and the power, of saying no
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on Google+
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.