Posted on 25 October 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social documentation, social media, technical communication, technical writing, Tekom tcworld. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- 917,237 hits
- 2018 conferences now open on Tech Comm on a Map
- Doc sprint at Write the Docs day Australia
- Technical Communicators Conference 2017 wrapup
- Yes but I have my phone – ASTC 2017
- The vibe of XSL-T at ASTC 2017
- Writing micro-content – ASTC 2017
- Documenting the tools you use – ASTC 2017
- The wonder of walkthroughs – ASTC 2017
- CSS Variables – ASTC 2017
- Framework for evaluating communication – ASTC 2017
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on Google+
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.