Posted on 25 October 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social documentation, social media, technical communication, technical writing, Tekom tcworld. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- 1,061,175 hits
- How open source organizations can prepare for Season of Docs
- Season of Docs fostering open source collaboration with tech writers
- A lightning talk on doc sprints
- Upcoming meetup in Sydney: open source, change in the digital age, developer docs, and you!
- Applying for the Google Sydney tech writing role? Some hints from me
- KubeCon Seattle 2018 – open source, docs, community
- How to bootstrap an open source project – talk at KubeCon
- Open source, community, development – talk at KubeCon
- The art of documentation for open source projects – talk at KubeCon
- Fostering diversity in open source projects – panel discussion at KubeCon
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.