Posted on 25 October 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social documentation, social media, technical communication, technical writing, Tekom tcworld. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- 1,017,080 hits
- Report from Write the Docs Australia conference
- Shutting down Tech Comm on a Map
- What is a quickstart to you?
- More on open source and technical writing
- Invitation to a Tech Writing 101 workshop, Melbourne, November
- Two Australian tech writing conferences just around the corner
- Discovered the Issue Mover for GitHub and it’s super cool
- Helping open-source contributors get started
- Doc fixits and content strategy at Write the Docs Sydney on Tuesday
- Login or log in, sign up or signup? How to tell when to use one word, when two
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.