Posted on 15 November 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social media, technical communication, technical documentation, technical writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 822,250 hits
- Report from Write the Docs Sydney, March meetup
- Designing tutorials – some insights for API documentation
- Today’s laugh from a tech writer who reviews a lot of code
- Report from first Write the Docs Brisbane meetup
- How to write a presentation
- What do you want to know about Tech Comm on a Map?
- Sarah’s hevvy fruitcake
- Modern technical writing, a talk by Andrew Etter about his book
- Where do technical writers fit in an organisation
- Report from Write the Docs Sydney
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on Google+
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.