Posted on 15 November 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social media, technical communication, technical documentation, technical writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 1,036,618 hits
- Applying for the Google Sydney tech writing role? Some hints from me
- KubeCon Seattle 2018 – open source, docs, community
- How to bootstrap an open source project – talk at KubeCon
- Open source, community, development – talk at KubeCon
- The art of documentation for open source projects – talk at KubeCon
- Fostering diversity in open source projects – panel discussion at KubeCon
- Report from Write the Docs Australia conference
- Shutting down Tech Comm on a Map
- What is a quickstart to you?
- More on open source and technical writing
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.