Posted on 15 November 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social media, technical communication, technical documentation, technical writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 1,072,576 hits
- Interoperability and the FAIR principles – a discussion
- A portal for life science training resources
- Wikidata, open data, and interoperability
- Open data reduces friction in sharing and use of data
- Illustrating the multifaceted role of a tech writer
- How open source organizations can prepare for Season of Docs
- Season of Docs fostering open source collaboration with tech writers
- A lightning talk on doc sprints
- Upcoming meetup in Sydney: open source, change in the digital age, developer docs, and you!
- Applying for the Google Sydney tech writing role? Some hints from me
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.