Posted on 15 November 2012, in technical writing, Tekom tcworld and tagged #tcworld12, social media, technical communication, technical documentation, technical writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 521,923 hits
- Web Directions 2014 wrapup
- Web Directions 2014 – day 2
- Web Directions 2014 – Being human in a digital world
- Bit rot in the documentation
- Web Directions 2014 – day 1
- Web Directions 2014 – Interconnected
- The DITA debate
- ASTC (NSW) conference 2014 wrapup
- Broadening the definition of technical communicator at ASTC (NSW) 2014
- Issue trackers at ASTC (NSW) 2014
Top 5 Posts
Posts by month
Sarah on Google+
Sarah on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog expresses my own opinions and ideas. They're not necessarily the same as those of the company I work for.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Australia License.